Business Setup and Consulting
Are you a new business? Are you currently doing your company’s paperwork manually? Are you interested in purchasing and using an accounting software like QuickBooks for your business?
Many people are enthusiastic about getting their business started, but lack the financial knowledge needed to make sure that their business investment works efficiently. We believe that each business has the right to succeed, and we want to help make sure that our clients get access to the financial know-how they need to get there. We’d love to sit down and meet with you!
Are you an entrepreneur?
If you’re an entrepreneur, you may be starting to find that:
- You’re spending far too much time sorting through your receipts and invoices;
- You’re getting calls and letters from suppliers looking for payment;
- You have lots of sales, but have little cash; or
- Your manual system is unable to keep up with the demands of a rapidly growing business.
What can a good setup do for you?
A properly set-up bookkeeping system can greatly help your company in 3 big ways:
- It allows you to identify and control the costs of your business;
- It processes hundreds of daily transactions in order to give you relevant and useful information for managing your business; and
- It speeds up the process of reporting to the tax agencies.
How can Sowing Seeds Accounting Services help your company?
There are a number of ways that our New Business Setup and Consulting services can help your business.
We create and set up a company file for you, using industry-accepted chart of accounts, and importing your lists of vendors, customers, other contacts, and inventory.
We train you in using QuickBooks, from creating purchase orders to receiving payments to reconciling bank statements to generating financial reports.
We provide consulting services on retainer, so that you can have the freedom of choice between fully outsourcing your bookkeeping or continuing to do your bookkeeping with the supervision of a trained and knowledgeable bookkeeper.